Monday 17 November 2014

WHAT HAPPENDED ALLEGEDLY: Person claimed domestic violence, rape, and assault.. (to get Immigration Benefits)COURT OUTCOME: Final Protective...

Question

WHAT HAPPENDED ALLEGEDLY: Person claimed domestic violence, rape, and assault.. (to get Immigration Benefits)

COURT OUTCOME: Final Protective Order granted to protect the judges butt, ordered to pay XX $ monthly to the individual in family maintenance.

HOW DO I KNOW CLAIMED: as I've said in all the cases and appeals, I was innocent and nothing that was stated happened.

WHAT BRINGS ME TO THIS SITE: ...the family members of the plaintiff are from a different culture and never believed the individual about me doing anything to the individual.. they stated that the individual discraced the family by making those claims... the individual eventually gave in and called them and asked for forgiveness for lying about me and came out and stated that they were right - I DID NOTHING TO HER!! ....the family called me and advised me and I flew to their country to get them to goto the embassy to swear and affidavit on this..... they stated that if this would hurt their loved one, than they wouldn't do it.... not being able to convince them it wouldn't i took another approach and asked them questions about what she told them and got the whole thing on video!!!! IT'S LIKE I'VE ALWAYS SAID, I DID NOTHING AND IF THE RAPE ALLEGATION WOULD'VE BEEN BELIEVED, I'D BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW!!!

WHAT AM I ASKING LAWGURU FOR: Tell me how I can get this into a charge of some type based on the rules of evidence??? The person who was told it was all a lie is in another country and even if I can get them here, they refuse to go against her in court... details limited here but what the person did as per the tape is theft over $500, Purjury under oath, Fraud, filing a false Police Report, Immigration Fraud, and benefits Fraud to say a few..... they're about to get away with murder almost simply because the judge wanted to protect their butt and issued the FPO to be safe... I can't overturn the FPO now BUT, I can bring charges against the person based on this video if I can get it into court.........please help me, based on lies, my name and career are ruined and I need justice.... what can I do???



Answer

You need to go to the police, State's Attorney, or Commissioner.



No comments:

Post a Comment