Friday 28 November 2014

I paid off a mobile home and still renting the lot but The company that owned the mobile home is the same that owns the lot ,I paid the mobi...

Question

I paid off a mobile home and still renting the lot but The company that owned the mobile home is the same that owns the lot ,I paid the mobile home off in 2010 and still cant get a title but they want me to pay lot rent (im behind) or they will take me to court,I dont have a problem paying I just want my title and also how can the company can the tax office and tell them i own the mobile home ,i owe taxes on it now but its not even in my name.Thats like paying on someone else's property.What rights do i have.The company has had 2 years to get me a title and still no luck but yet they want the money i owe them...I can sell it without a title that was my plan. Thank You for your time.



Answer

Sure, you could attempt to sell your "double wide" (if that's what it is) without

a title but only a fool would be likely to buy it without the delivery of clear title.



No comments:

Post a Comment