Tuesday 25 November 2014

i was recently hurt at work. picking up boxes of bolts as per my job and i hurt my lower back. insurance company has denied my claim saying ...

Question

i was recently hurt at work. picking up boxes of bolts as per my job and i hurt my lower back. insurance company has denied my claim saying that since it could of happened anywhere then they wont pay. they arnt contending that i did it at work, just the fact that i cuold of been hurt somewhere else is there only reason for denial. what is my nex step



Answer

You need to hire an experienced WC attorney. You cannot do better than this gentleman:

Mr. Terry Coriden

CORIDEN CORIDEN ANDREWS & GLOVER, LLC

445 5th Street

P.O. Box 1510

Columbus, IN 47202-1510

Phone: (812) 375-9800 or 1-866-375-9800



No comments:

Post a Comment