Wednesday 19 November 2014

someone stole from you when you follow to where he got away what a ride these people home weed and won't tell me where he went that stole mi...

Question

someone stole from you when you follow to where he got away what a ride these people home weed and won't tell me where he went that stole mine didn't care so I wacked there is down now I'm in jail for attempted burglary arrested one week later



Answer

As a Former Deputy D.A, I can only tell you to speak with a highly trained attorney NOW. Many attorneys offer FREE consultations, so you have nothing to lose and a lot of wisdom to gain. You are being charged with a Felony and a Strike. This is what I call a "Life Changer" charge. I wish you well.......David Wallin



Answer

I can't follow your question, but you are probably facing attempted residential burglary. It's a felony and it's also a strike.

Bottom line? You need the best attorney you can find.



No comments:

Post a Comment