Wednesday 19 November 2014

First I live in NJ, I am 22 years old, and Have been living with my girlfriend for three years now. I am out of school, have been for the pa...

Question

First I live in NJ, I am 22 years old, and Have been living with my girlfriend for three years now. I am out of school, have been for the past three years as well. My Mother sent a letter to the courts, lying to them. Saying that I was still in University, Still living with her(That i only stay with my girlfriend on some days for work.) that she needs the child support to help pay off my loans and living. I had no idea about this, since my mother and I don't speak. She threatened not only myself but my girlfriend Three years .So I haven't had contact with her since. But i recently spoke with my Father about my loans, and then i found all of this out. I called up my loans people as well and found out she hasn't made any payments. My Father and I requested all the letters and statements she made to the court. NOW I am just wondering what, if anything can come out of this if we take legal action?



Answer

Sounds like we need to help your father more than you. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.



Answer

Have your dad call me.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460



No comments:

Post a Comment