Tuesday 19 August 2014

im on 5yea joint suspension,ive been going to school in which ive completed.i have not gotten any new cases.however i im have not reported s...

Question

im on 5yea joint suspension,ive been going to school in which ive completed.i have not gotten any new cases.however i im have not reported since 2011.

im scared they make me do the whole 5 years even though my only violation was failure to report



Answer

I am not going to ask why you didn't appear because what is done is done. Congratulations on finishing school. Contact the court ASAP and explain your situation. Ask for a public defender



Answer

If you haven't reported as required, you likely have an arrest warrant issued on a probation violation. I suggest you hire counsel to go to court with you and get this handled correctly, asap. That would show your good faith, rather than waiting to be taken into custody and to court in cuffs. If serious about doing so, feel free to contact me.



Answer

I wouldn't be surprised if probation has asked the court to revoke your probation. I suggest getting a lawyer and checking it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment