Tuesday 26 August 2014

I filed a spousal temporary order against my spouse.We had our hearing / trial already the judge did not rule that day he said court was in ...

Question

I filed a spousal temporary order against my spouse.We had our hearing / trial already the judge did not rule that day he said court was in recess.Is that normal?My spouse and his attorney submitted 2 different financial affidavits of financial information that were all full of lies.I made sure to point them out to the judge and in addition to falsifying the affidavit they checked the box that said 3 yrs worth of taxes/w-2's/1099 were inclosed but they were not.Can the judge take action on them for this?We already had our RMC and we already had our spousal temp hearing/trial next is the resolution conference in Feb then the trial in March.I just think 3 weeks is a long time to wait for a judgement regarding the temp order anyone have a clue what might be going on?Then the judge asked my spouse since he cancelled my health and dental upon seperation if my spouse could add me to his health insurance through his job.Open season ended in Nov and if he would have ruled sooner that might have been possible but now its not.Its such a mess.Then I found out that my spouse filed for bankruptcy in front of a fedral judge in a fedral court as a single man.I used his bankruptcy papers as part of my discovery/exibits just to show concelement he withdrew all the 401k and all the money in the bank!I found out all cars were titled and registered in his name only and the bank was also only in his name and then all the credit cards were in his name only yet the atty is trying to make me recoup the debt from any awarding of support if the judge should order it.This is so awful married 15yrs and known 28 yrs my first and only love robbed me blind from all the money I have worked so hard for.Then the atty gives me 38 months of spouses bank records and 30 of the months were missing pages so I let the judge know and requested them also he excessivily spent 62k after paying rent utilities,phone,cable,credit card payments,and personal checks and all other debt and took 4 trips and went lingerie shopping and cash w/drew thousands I just dont see what is so hard to decide.Clearly he is a liar theif cheater and thats is your typical car salesman.He has been with the same company 12 yrs now and averages 70k yr so he is more then capable of supporting him and I.I just wish the judge would say anything even if its nooooooooooooo say something.I lost my job due to a car accident that caused major injuries to me and the driver was illeagal and had no license or insurance or registration.So the atty I hired for the wreck couldnt help me.I am not working my unemployment ran out for the first time in 42 yrs i was on welfare for food and medical that is also over on 12-31-11.The judge knows all this and now that he wont make a decision I am pennyless.I am at a loss for words.The first hearing was the RMC and spouses atty was a no show due to the fact that it was her b/day so her partner had to be called and she acted on her behalf telephonically.Its like a three ring circus.I am representing myself because I have nothing to hide and really after all this time together who can tell my story like myself.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!Why is the decision taking forever when some judges decide the day of the temp hearing.I have 0.00 dollars live in my car have no family and get my mail through my po box it all seems all so unfair.



Answer

I cannot answer so much by email.

We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options on all topics.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Alicia or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/ Rich J. Peters

R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

1422 North 2nd Street, Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004

602-254-7251

facsimile 602-254-1229

see our website at www.familylawaz.com



No comments:

Post a Comment