Thursday 27 February 2014

my ex husband is not the father of my kids but his name is on the birth paper and we were married when I had the kids and live together,now ...

Question

my ex husband is not the father of my kids but his name is on the birth paper and we were married when I had the kids and live together,now he do not want to pay child support can he do that?



Answer

He is apparently attempting to dis-establish paternity, which is permitted under current Florida Law. He has to meet a high burden of proof though. Contact my office for free consultation.



Answer

Under the circumstances, I would say that if he was married to you at the time of the birth of these children, then by law he is legally responsible for their child support. If he wishes to proceed that now he is not the father, it will depend on other factors that you have not given - one being the age of the childern.



No comments:

Post a Comment