Tuesday 25 February 2014

i am supose to get off probation nov.3,2011.I have a probation hearing on oct.19, reason for the hearing is modification appearance, I still...

Question

i am supose to get off probation nov.3,2011.I have a probation hearing on oct.19, reason for the hearing is modification appearance, I still owe victim restatuion and some court fines,I have been making payments every month for 3 yrs the lenght of my probation. I just lost my income Oct.1 and still owe court fines and restatiuon and no means to pay them.my question is a modification appearance does that mean I am still going to be on probation with changes to the terms or am I going to be released from probation? If I am still going to be on probation what can I do to get off probation. I have done everything the court has asked me to do and have made payments the best I can.Thank You for your time and help. You can contact me at my email address [email protected]/* */ Once again thank you. GENIA



Answer

Some counties want the money so bad that they extend probation if you have not finished paying everything. They have to extend it because they do not have jurisdiction (the ability to order you to do something) if probation terminates.

In some ways it is better for you because you will have a better chance having the conviction expunged.



No comments:

Post a Comment