Thursday 20 February 2014

I filed assault charges against someone and when we went to court, they filed harassment charges against me. Neither of us were processed (f...

Question

I filed assault charges against someone and when we went to court, they filed harassment charges against me. Neither of us were processed (finger printed, photographed). I was just told that we should have been. In New Jersey, are you supposed to be processed when a private citizen files charges against you and does it matter if the charges are assault or harassment?



Answer

Your lawyer would have to work that out with the prosecutor. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.



Answer

You need a lawyer. this kind of court fight can get nasty!

call me and I will assist.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460



No comments:

Post a Comment