Saturday 21 March 2015

If your exwife and Department of Economic Sec. take you to court for arrerages and you win because you have a Stipulation to Terminate Order...

Question

If your exwife and Department of Economic Sec. take you to court for arrerages and you win because you have a Stipulation to Terminate Order of Assignment - stipulates the current obligation of support no longer exists and all arrearages have been satisfied - you win that case, but 6 months later they are taking me back to court to reestablish child support, can they do this and will the judge grant her child support? Run down of my story is that I take care of Medical,Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, school lunches, clothing, cheer, cheer camp, cell phone and anything else my daughter might needs since our divorce. In 2009 when she first took me to court she restricted me seeing my daughter, she still will not let me see her as often as I did since this has gone to court.. I am afraid they are going to railroad me, I can't afford an attorney for help - I am stressed to the max.



Answer

You would be better off with an attorney. BUT, at least meet with one to help you prepare. You say you cannot afford one, but think of how much the "railroad" might be.

We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Alicia or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/ Rich J. Peters

R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

1422 North 2nd Street, Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004

602-254-7251

facsimile 602-254-1229

see our website at www.familylawaz.com



No comments:

Post a Comment