Friday 27 March 2015

My husband is in the army and stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He is being medically retired and we were supposed to move back to Rh...

Question

My husband is in the army and stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He is being medically retired and we were supposed to move back to Rhode Island where we are both from with our son. Now he says he does not want to move and if I'm leaving I need to get out he is going to take everything because "he paid for it all" and leave. Please tell me what I can do.



Answer

Go and see a family law attorney immediately. You are entitled to things acquired during the marriage regardless of how they are titled or regardless of who paid for them. You are enititled to a share of that military pension too.



No comments:

Post a Comment