Saturday 28 March 2015

After contacting my lawyer for several weeks, I asked him to send a copy of the appeal he sent to BOA. Today I received the Confirmation let...

Question

After contacting my lawyer for several weeks, I asked him to send a copy of the appeal he sent to BOA. Today I received the Confirmation letter that it was sent. What I want is the Appeal letter that he wrote, can I not request a copy or would that mean I will not win the appeal?



Answer

You should request from your Attorney the Notice of Appeal he sent to the Board of Immigration Appeals - requesting this has nothing to do with whether you win or lose your case; it is simply a matter of you having the right to request the work your Attorney was paid to do on your behalf.

Good luck.



Answer

Your file concerning your case should look exactly like your attorney's does. Put your request in writing and send it to his/her office.



No comments:

Post a Comment