Tuesday 31 March 2015

Getting a divorced from a abusive husband cant have a phone being held againist will dont want to be here and am afraid for my safety wantin...

Question

Getting a divorced from a abusive husband cant have a phone being held againist will dont want to be here and am afraid for my safety wanting to relocate with my son to another state and cant seem to get any help i dont know which way to turn anymore i just want out of everything and very affraid please can someone tell me what to do



Answer

If you email me your name and full address, I will call law enforcement immediately and have them assist you. You need to file an EPO when the police arrive, that you are a victim of domestic violence, you are being held against your will and you are afraid.

Then you can take yourself and your son to a shelter and proceed with your divorce. There are programs available to assist victims of domestic violence, you just need to be willing to accept their help and get out of the situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment