Saturday 22 March 2014

What forms do I need to file with the clerk to modify existing visitation orders with the Dad. I currently have a DV-130 DV-140 active til...

Question

What forms do I need to file with the clerk to modify existing visitation orders with the Dad. I currently have a DV-130 & DV-140 active till 12/15/21. I want to add the Dad cannot have the girlfriend present during the visitation because our children say that they witness both of them physically fighting and cussing during their visitation. What forms must I complete to give to the clerk? thank you so much!!!



Answer

Start with FL-300. Under the custody and visitation form it will list additional forms that you need to fill out as well. More information and fillable forms are available at the California Courts Self Help Center http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-family.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment