Tuesday 25 March 2014

Thank you,Mr.Asthman and Mr.Pirainofor your time and answering my question about my ex wife and the 1year TPO she put on me. I was not at th...

Question

Thank you,

Mr.Asthman and Mr.Piraino

for your time and answering my question about my ex wife and the 1year TPO she put on me.

I was not at that hearing nor was I informed of said hearing. I was at home with my children.

I dismissed the NISI case the day before. I filled it with the clerks office and hand delivered a copy a copy of the dismissal to the judge secretary.

After receiving the TPO, a week later I get a postcard in my mail stateing I had a court hearing in 30 days. The paperwork stated in part they want to take my kids. My children have lived with me full time for the last 3 years without any problems. She is making all of theses false allegations. They can't just take my children from me like that can they?

I've spent every dime I had on attorney fees and raising my girls. I am now my own attorney, not the best chess move I know, but I have asked all and have come up short.

Who can I find to help me and my family?



Answer

Get an attorney. Depending on the amount of time that has elapsed since the hearing, if you were not personally served by a Sheriff or process server, you may be able to set aside the order and move forward with a hearing. You definitely need to retain an attorney. Also, if you decide to file for a divorce, the outcome of the divorce can override custody and visitation issues. The TPO stay away order would remain in place for the 12 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment