Friday 28 March 2014

Hello, I'm In Pro Per and struggling desperately with default judgment paperwork. I have attempted to file four times and it's been rejected...

Question

Hello, I'm In Pro Per and struggling desperately with default judgment paperwork. I have attempted to file four times and it's been rejected four times, each time with new issues. Can you please tell me what specific forms I need to file for the default judgment paperwork?

Also, the most recent rejection states that because my spouse and I signed an agreement for nominal child support (without involving the court), that I must complete the "child support information" (page 4 of the FL-150 form, which states "fill out this page only if your case involves child support") and that I must include the only original copy of the notarized agreement with my form submission to them. Is that true?

Thank you so much for your help.



Answer

Have you contacted the family law facilitator? They usually have one in family courts, to assist self represented litigants in filling out their paperwork. If not, you may have to have an attorney review your paperwork and the matter for a nominal fee.



No comments:

Post a Comment