Friday 28 March 2014

I have an 11 month old daughter and her father and I recently got into a fight and were both taken to jail. My charges were dropped but my e...

Question

I have an 11 month old daughter and her father and I recently got into a fight and were both taken to jail. My charges were dropped but my ex filed a PFA against me and got my child. He has not once kept her since we have been separated; which has been 7 months. He has sporatic parenting time. He has nothing to provide for an infant. Is there any way I can fight this and get my child back?



Answer

If you have not already had it, there should be hearing coming up soon, on teh PFA. At tha thearing you shoudl raise the issues you described here. You may wan tto hire counsel to represnt your interests. If a hearing has not been scheduled, you may need to file a motion to quash the PFA.

Good luck



No comments:

Post a Comment