Friday 28 March 2014

marine lawIt's been almost 6 yrs. My boat was striped of parts and vadalized. It was dry docked at a marina. They did my bottom paint. Anyw...

Question

marine law

It's been almost 6 yrs. My boat was striped of parts and vadalized. It was dry docked at a marina. They did my bottom paint. Anyway I had a deposition, my police reports, surveys, notified nj insurance commission to no justice. I still have this boat, not running, dry docked at another location. I still must pay insurance to the same company, because they say I cannot obtain another till this is resolved. I will be going to arbitration, and my question for now are: 1) Can I recoup my storage, depreciation and usage 2) Why was this not settled with the property owners, where the boat was dry docked. I have never been able to get an anwser.



Answer

Re: marine law

Do you have an attorney for any of this? I suggest you get one ASAP. I can refer you to a good one if you would like.



No comments:

Post a Comment