Monday 21 April 2014

My estranged husband over the years has opened my mail, and put the checks into his account without my permission. He left my name on an acc...

Question

My estranged husband over the years has opened my mail, and put the checks into his account without my permission. He left my name on an account that I have not used since 1988 for this purpose. He took over 10,000 dollars from my parents and cashed my VA disability checks from the US government. Was what he did, opening my mail and taking thse checks legal because I was his wife?

I was OTR or living in GA and livied in Florida at the time. I now live in GA and Have lived away from him since 2005.



Answer

Tat would be stealing and he owes you all of that money. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659



No comments:

Post a Comment