Thursday 24 April 2014

I was involved in bettwwn a scam with my bank acct sending money.to a person online in nigeria who saud he was a landlord getting money from...

Question

I was involved in bettwwn a scam with my bank acct sending money.to a person online in nigeria who saud he was a landlord getting money from a tenant I sent it western union now one of the so called tenants is calling my home demanding his money back and I sent it already and have proof he said if I dont send it back he will call the authorities what is my rights



Answer

You made a huge mistake getting involved.

Come see me, bring every e-mail and letter, and all paperwork from the bank showing the money coming in to you and the money you sent out.

I will tell you what your legal rights and obligations are, and what you should do to deal with this.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460



Answer

Call me if you like. You sound like a victim who may look like a crook to other parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment