Tuesday 24 February 2015

I got on the back of my husbands truck and picked something up an broke his window. Is the bed considered the inside of the truck. Or is onl...

Question

I got on the back of my husbands truck and picked something up an broke his window. Is the bed considered the inside of the truck. Or is only the cab considered the inside???



Answer

It depends on what context. Inside of vehicle? Inside of cab? Why are you asking the question and maybe I can answer it for you.



Answer

It sounds like you were probably arrested for burglary of a vehicle, and criminal mischief. Something like that? Without more specifics, it is hard to answer your question. If it is as I believe it is, then the answer is yes, you can be arrested for burglary of a vehicle for being inside the bed of the truck.

If you have any additional questions, or would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to give me a call at your convenience. You can call my office at 813-374-2216 or e-mail me at [email protected]/* */

Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment