Saturday 28 February 2015

If my ex denied child support in an AZ court, can she file years later if she moved to CO? I have the court papers saying she denied any and...

Question

If my ex denied child support in an AZ court, can she file years later if she moved to CO? I have the court papers saying she denied any and all chil Oh...... just to clear the air, my son is WELL taken care of by me along with her other daughter who is NOT mine but has a **** father. So I'm not a deadbeat or anything lol Visit him as much as I can when I'm on the road I tour a lot and also when the kids want to come visit I usually pay both or all 3 plane tickets she cares for her neice whom ive known since a baby and usually her daughter prefers to stay with me so she can be with her brother. Anyways, off topic a bit but any advice would be great. Thanks A



Answer

Yes child support is generally always modifiable. Her previous decision to forego support will not bind her to forego it now, most likely. However many of the factors you describe may be considered into your support (paying for your child's travel costs etc) but these are all variables. You can schedule a 30 minute free consultation so I could explain these factors in more detail. Carlie Owsley Walker 623-748-8973



No comments:

Post a Comment