Thursday 23 October 2014

I live in NY and was arrest for dwi. I was in my driveway not in car and no keys on me. Someone called in my plate number. When the cop got ...

Question

I live in NY and was arrest for dwi. I was in my driveway not in car and no keys on me. Someone called in my plate number. When the cop got there I had a beer in my hand as was playing with my son and dog. According to court the other night someone called in a sick or intoxicated driver. when cop arrived no vehicle was at the scene he proceeded to run plate number and came to my house. From time call came in until they arrived at my house was 40 minutes. Is it possible to get a dwi with even being in the car or being seen driving?



Answer

You have possible defenses. Please contact my office @ 718-834-0087 for a FREE phone consultation.



No comments:

Post a Comment