Saturday 25 October 2014

I have a 5 yrs old son going with my wife from vietnam to the us.and I knew that my son was in danger,I reported to the immigration and fbi,...

Question

I have a 5 yrs old son going with my wife from vietnam to the us.and I knew that my son was in danger,I reported to the immigration and fbi,headquarter-fbi,vietnamese-us consulation,and police of county,and city of seattle,wa.that I didn't divorce with my wife yet.the one who married my wife or how he took my wife to the U.S without my consent.he took my son to other state and transplant him to a girl,the last talk with my wife on feb,27,1012.I heard my son get very painful in his sleep.i had a find with my wife that's why i knew my son was hurt.and the guy inject sick blood into my son's body.and made a new face by cosmetic.he used the excuses that i don't have custody in the U.S,He married my wife,now his son he can do that.i did reported before he did anything,and he said he brought to court in other state he won already,he's not going to jail and my wife is not band back to vietnam.I have marriage certificate and birth certificate of my son in vietnam.and i didn't divorce yet.what can i do to save my son and bring the guy to the justice,i didn't hear anyhting from anybody ,even the fbi since i reported.the guy get away.i don't know my son is still alive,or that is a fake kid,the guy killed my son already.what can i do,please help me



Answer

If you can prove you have legal custody, and that your son was illegally taken from your custody, and that he has been injured, and that statutes of limitations don't bar the claims, you could consider starting a difficult and expensive investigation and litigation effort involving international custody laws. Obviously you will need to be able to locate the people involved to sue them. If you are willing to spend the substantial money necessary to do this, feel free to contact me to discuss.



No comments:

Post a Comment