Thursday 23 October 2014

my ex husband owes me several thousand dollars(20,000) and he and his new wife keep adopting children they are at 9. my question is how can ...

Question

my ex husband owes me several thousand dollars(20,000) and he and his new wife keep adopting children they are at 9. my question is how can they adopt when he isn't paying for his legitimate kids. Also I heard if they hit 10 he wont have to pay child support anymore??



Answer

If you havent affected his ability to provide for a new family, he's going to keep adopting. The answer to your question is no, thats simply not true.



Answer

You need to take him back to court to force him to pay what is owed.

If you prevail, the Court would likely Order him to reimburse your attorney fees and costs.

Contact me to schedule an office consultation.

Sincerely, Elliot Jay Goldstein, Esq.



No comments:

Post a Comment