Friday 24 April 2015

In a situation that I am being charged with identity theft because of another person using stolen bank info ( totally unknown to me, and not...

Question

In a situation that I am being charged with identity theft because of another person using stolen bank info ( totally unknown to me, and not done in my presence) to pay a credit card bill ,( not even the correct any) I had NO knowledge and this person has already confessed and serving term, what is my best defense? Who in the barstow/ victorville area is the best attny for this?



Answer

Our office has handled 100's of cases like yours. There are many scams out there that use people and law enforcement believes that the victim is somehow a part of the scam and functioning as a co-conspirator and they don't see people as a victim as well. You should contact my office in Victorville and set up an appointment for a FREE consultation with me so we can over all the facts and I can tell you how your case should be handled. I look forward to speaking with you about your matter. Call me at 760-241-2013. David Wallin



No comments:

Post a Comment