Friday 24 April 2015

Im going to have an open house party. What legal steps can I make to not be charged with furnishing alcohol to minors if people show up that...

Question

Im going to have an open house party. What legal steps can I make to not be charged with furnishing alcohol to minors if people show up that's under 21 years of age and I don't know it? I heard that if I put a sign on the door saying must be 21 to drink I cannot be charged with furnishing alcohol to minors.



Answer

A sign will not releave you of responsibility. If you cannot control the party, you need to rethink the party.



Answer

Unless you are a complete fool, do NOT have the party. The sign will NOT help youi and you will get arrested when minors drink there. Additionally unless you habve at least a one million dollar event insurance policty, DO NOT do the party. When one of your guests leaves drunk and kills or hurts someone you will get sued.



No comments:

Post a Comment