Monday 27 April 2015

My boyfriend is in a coma snd the famoly wont let me in to c hin and I need to know what I can do to be abls to be by his side

Question

My boyfriend is in a coma snd the famoly wont let me in to c hin and I need to know what I can do to be abls to be by his side



Answer

This is not a criminal law question. You need to pose the question to either a health law attorney of a civil litigator.



Answer

I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend's condition, and about the predicament you are in as a result. I agree with Mr. Shapiro that this isn't a criminal law question, and that you should re-post it under health care law.

That said, I believe that the family has the right to decide who can visit your boyfriend while he is unable to make decisions for himself. That's certainly true if he's a minor. But even if he's an adult, I don't think the law is on your side. An expert in health care law could give you more concrete guidance.

Good luck.



Answer

Nothing. You are not spouse or family, and have no 'rights' that a court would enforce. Try to work it out with the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment