Sunday 26 April 2015

I am filing for divorce in the state of Florida due to prolonged physical, sexual, emotional abuse. I am now certified permanently disabled ...

Question

I am filing for divorce in the state of Florida due to prolonged physical, sexual, emotional abuse. I am now certified permanently disabled psychologically(PTSD) and physically(spinal) because of the abuse from him. I think I should be entitled to alimony/spousal support due to the abusive relationship affecting my ability to work, function normally, etc. Is this likely that the courts will recognize my case and grant support?



Answer

Yes you are likely a candidate for permanent alimony. Use of a lawyer is recommended in your case.



Answer

Possibly. Numerous factors affect alimony, such as length of marriage, income etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment