Friday 24 April 2015

I was pulled over in Seminole County fl. I received a ticket for violation of traffic control device 316.074(1) 81 mph in a 65 mph zone at 5...

Question

I was pulled over in Seminole County fl. I received a ticket for violation of traffic control device 316.074(1) 81 mph in a 65 mph zone at 517 ft with stalker laser. I explained to the officer that I had only momentarily sped up to avoid a dangerous situation, when he spotted me. I was in a cluster of cars, there was a person tailgating me very closely because the car in the middle lane was going very slow. (On his cell phone) . I am 51 years old, never had a ticket in my life. I am very frustrated because I only sped up for that short period of time because I was very nervous being tailgated. The officer could not have cared less. He said "So thats an excuse for breaking the law" Any advise?



Answer

While the officer could certainly have been nicer about it, unfortunately that is not an excuse. You have two options: elect the school to keep the points off, or hire an attorney in the Seminole county area.



No comments:

Post a Comment