Thursday 18 September 2014

Popular songs of 1995?

Popular songs of 1995?
1. Cotten Eye Joe - Rednex
2. One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey & Boys II Men
3. I'll Be There For You - Rembrandts
4. Get Ready For This - 2 Inlinited
5. We've Got It Goin' On - Backstreet Boys
6. This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
7. Boombastic - Shaggy
8. Run Away - Real McCoy
9. Take Your Time (Do It Right) - Max-A-Million
10. You Gotta Be - Des'ree
11. Better Man - Pearl Jam
12. Fantasy - Mariah Carey
13. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? - Bryan Adams
14. Fat Boy - Max-A-Million
15. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
16. I Wish - Skee-Lo
17. The Woman In Me - Shania Twain
18. Thank You - Boyz II Men
19. I Like It, I Love It - Tim McGraw
20. Jeremy - Pearl Jam
21. I Could Fall In Love - Selena
22. Any Man Of Mine - Shania Twain
23. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
24. Come And Get Your Love - Real McCoy
25. What Would You Say - Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment