Sunday 28 September 2014

Seeking to terminate gardianship in MO. My aunt has my two children, we had decided that while I was to young to take care of them that she ...

Question

Seeking to terminate gardianship in MO. My aunt has my two children, we had decided that while I was to young to take care of them that she could care for them till I got done with shool and got my life stable with job, house, ect. I'm now stable and have sent in requesting it to be termined. She is fighting it so there will be a court date set. I'm worred now that I will not get my kids back. My husband and I have been getting them everyother weekend for over a year now and also every holliday. They have all their own things with us. And the my aunts house I feel is now unfit. I have picked my kids up several times and there has been food on plates that will still be there when we pick them up. Also we have had to change their clothes before getting in the car because they smeel of cat urine. I have witnesses to all these things I'm representing myself and wondering how good of a chance I have at winning or if I need to get a lawyer......her



Answer

Custody of your children is so important that you should at least consult directly with a probate attorney in your area, long before the hearing. You may decide to have then represent you at the hearing, or just help prepare

You.

Good luck



Answer

Custody of your children is so important that you should at least consult directly with a probate attorney in your area, long before the hearing. You may decide to have then represent you at the hearing, or just help prepare you.

Good luck



No comments:

Post a Comment