Saturday 20 September 2014

divorcing while in bankruptcyMy husband and I filed bankruptcy in 10/2002, we now have two more years remaining. I want a divorce because o...

Question

divorcing while in bankruptcy

My husband and I filed bankruptcy in 10/2002, we now have two more years remaining. I want a divorce because of his ongoing drug use,he's now out of the home due to an order of protection.I was told last year I can live in the home until our son is 18 years old,(but I never mention the bankruptcy) he'll be 16 this summer. What can I do to keep my home? I dont trust him,because we have to file our taxes and send them to the trustee, and I know he wont file his on time( he gave me a hard time this year)I'm willing and able to pay morgage and monthly trustee payments, but he will and acn still cause problems. How can this divorce be done to allow me to keep my home?



Answer

Re: divorcing while in bankruptcy

Your question is much too complicated to be answered by this method. You need to consult an attorney in both divorce and bankruptcy to be able to deal with this matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment