Sunday 21 September 2014

My Landlord Refused To Replace My Air Conditioner Or Allow Me To Replce The Air Conditioner , After It Was Blown Away By Hurricane Wilma .Ca...

Question

My Landlord Refused To Replace My Air Conditioner Or Allow Me To Replce The Air Conditioner , After It Was Blown Away By Hurricane Wilma .Can I Sue Him For Inhumane Treatment For Making Me Work In The Heat For many Years ?



Answer

No , you should have received a reduction in rent.



Answer

If you are working in your residence I don't believe the landlord is responsible. However, if your lease stated you were to have a/c then the a/c should have been replaced or you should haved received a reduction in rent. More importantly to me is why would you stay in a place since 2005 and now question this?



No comments:

Post a Comment