Thursday 25 September 2014

I have a child support modification case and the defendant is hiding his income I have his bank statements that were ordered by the magistra...

Question

I have a child support modification case and the defendant is hiding his income I have his bank statements that were ordered by the magistrate that shows a higher amount in cash deposits can I use that in the trial or i stiil have to subpoena the bank for the same records to be authenticated? also the magistrate ordered me not to file anything else but she is not in the case anymore and want to know if I can still file for that subpoena to get the same documents but from the bank in order to be considered authenicated?



Answer

You have his bank statements that were ORDERED by the magistrate - what does that mean - are they not already authenicated? If you had them and produced them for the magistrate, then I suggest you get the subpoena.



No comments:

Post a Comment