Friday 31 January 2014

I'm in USA since a child. Now as an adult still living underground no green card and no criminal record. I'm hoping to find a pro bono lawye...

Question

I'm in USA since a child. Now as an adult still living underground no green card and no criminal record. I'm hoping to find a pro bono lawyer can help me with legal status.



Answer

Unfortunately, pro bono or not, there may not be an immigration benefit available to you right now.

I suggest you start with Legal Aid or a similar agency. If you are in Los Angeles, I know there are several of them here, including the L.A. County Bar Assoc Immigration Legal Assistance Program, which is in the Federal Bldg in downtown L.A.

If you are not in L.A., any internet search should turn up something for you.

good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment