Tuesday 27 January 2015

this is about a contract and a promissory notethat requires that I pay an employment agency $10,000if I refuse to take a job that they found...

Question

this is about a contract and a promissory note

that requires that I pay an employment agency $10,000

if I refuse to take a job that they found for me

also, they refused to let me take the contract

and promissory note to a lawyer before signing

please comment on the legality of any of this

thanks



Answer

I would have to review the Agreement to give you a more definite answer as well as additional facts, but if it doesn't address subletting specifically, it is somewhat questionable.

I offer free, no obligation 20 min telephone consultations. Please feel free to call me anytime at 3232742104.



No comments:

Post a Comment