Thursday 25 December 2014

I went on the internet and unfortunately gave out too much information, concerning a pay day loan except I was not on that page. My credit u...

Question

I went on the internet and unfortunately gave out too much information, concerning a pay day loan except I was not on that page. My credit union lawyers put it in as fraud (they were charging the bank account $99 one time and $19. monthly. My credit union charged me $3.00 a day for over charges. I paid them, and then with persistance, they finally closed the account with their lawyers and my signed statements that this company was committing fraud with writing continual checks and trying to use them. After silence, they called my job and threatened me with court and told me on tape and to me that I am in serious trouble and need legal help immediately. Your advice?



Answer

You would seem well advised to consult on this matter with an attorney who handles consumer affairs and who can advise you after having had the opportunity to review the relevant facts and paperwork connected with the matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment