Saturday 27 December 2014

I moved from VA to FL. I was stopped by the police. He told me I was in violation because I had not switched my plates over. So I went befor...

Question

I moved from VA to FL. I was stopped by the police. He told me I was in violation because I had not switched my plates over. So I went before the judge he have me thirty days to have everything switched and pay court cost if I did not do this I would face 30 days in jail. The next day the lien holder took back the car. I wrote to the judge and told him what happened. He rejected the letter. so I wrote him again and this time I have proof that I no longer own the car and I paid my fines. I nervous because I do not want to jail time over something I do not own.......please help



Answer

You need to get yourself an attorney to help alleviate some of those fears and help you in court.



No comments:

Post a Comment