Tuesday 22 July 2014

Can i carry my Firearm either concealed or in plain view in my own store. I am writing from Pasco County FL. I have a small clothing store a...

Question

Can i carry my Firearm either concealed or in plain view in my own store. I am writing from Pasco County FL. I have a small clothing store and get a lot of pill heads in it. I do not have a concealed weapons permit but I was under the impression that my store would be the same as my own home .

Thanks



Answer

You may openly carry a firearm on private property, provided you have permission from the owner of the property.

the exact provision of Florida Law is FL Stat. 790.25(3)(n) " it is lawful for the following persons to own, possess, and lawfully use firearms and other weapons, ammunition, and supplies for lawful purposes: (n) A person possessing arms at his or her home or place of business;



No comments:

Post a Comment