Wednesday 22 January 2014

I have a problem with my child's father. It all started while we attended the same college. I became pregnant and the harassment and stalkin...

Question

I have a problem with my child's father. It all started while we attended the same college. I became pregnant and the harassment and stalking along with false campus police calls started from the father and his friends. I told campus police and at the time they said the father appeared harmless and the father lied to the officers saying i had an abortion and i didnt. Months later the officers found out the truth and i was left alone by the campus officers. I had the baby in september and attending a different college however the threats have started again from his friends. The threats are against me and the baby via facebook,aim. The father has Not established any paternity nor he has any legal right to the baby. I voluntarily gave the baby to a relative to care for.However the father claims that the friend that is making the threats on me and the baby, he has nothing to do with it, he has no knowledge of it and hes doing everything on his behalf, The friend is 19 years old awaiting to be shipped to the united states navy next month. I was wondering what legal steps can i take besides files a restraining order. The father has mental issues as well and i believe he is aware of what his friend is doing. I wanted to know if his friend goes to the navy can he escape any charges that i file on this boy and what charges can the father and the friend be brought upon



Answer

Threats and harassment should be reported to police, and you can seek civil or domestic restraining orders.



No comments:

Post a Comment