Sunday 22 June 2014

My husband is in the military and we are currently stationed in CA, we are getting a divorce and I would like to move home to AZ where I am ...

Question

My husband is in the military and we are currently stationed in CA, we are getting a divorce and I would like to move home to AZ where I am from to be around my family. Can he stop me from moving?



Answer

Yes, he can oppose your move. The courts may have to do a complete psychological exam to determine the best interests of your child



Answer

Many elements must be carefully assessed to ascertain if your move request is viable. Please consult with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.



Answer

Many elements will impact your move away request. Please consult with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.



No comments:

Post a Comment