Tuesday 24 June 2014

I purchased a car from a auto auction in GA. this auction holds 2 types of auctions running and non-running (vehicles used only for parts) I...

Question

I purchased a car from a auto auction in GA. this auction holds 2 types of auctions running and non-running (vehicles used only for parts) I brought a car from the running auction, but when I went to pick it up the next day the car was non-operational (bad transmission) I contacted the auction and day about the problem. To which they told me they couldn't do anything, but offer to resell it. This seems fishy to me and upon research I found out that they have resold this car 3 times prior to selling it to me. Apparently each time the new own discovering the same problem and being offered the same solution I was. On top of which this happened over 2months ago and I still not received the title. Do I have any recourse?



Answer

That depends on the paperwork and what it says.



No comments:

Post a Comment