Tuesday 24 June 2014

Calif Contra Costa County30 years married, domestic abuse, financial abuse marriage. After 3 years my trial is set for next week. A forensic...

Question

Calif Contra Costa County

30 years married, domestic abuse, financial abuse marriage. After 3 years my trial is set for next week. A forensic accountant wrote up documents stating personal, corporate and LLC finances of my husband. Why do I need an accountant to testify at the trial? Can't the official documents be allowed as evidence? my husband, me and both attorneys agreed to have him. I can't afford to pay an accountant. It was a financially abusive marriage. Where can I find an accountant willing to go to court on Wed...for free? I've waited 3 years and now it might be a lost cause. This means everything to my future.



Answer

It must not be important enough if you are now not willing to pay the forensic accountant.



Answer

The documents are hearsay. The accountant must testify to the facts in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment