Saturday 28 June 2014

I signed a contract to invest 1,000 for a concert that I now believe did not take place on May 26' 2012. The listed VP and man of the compan...

Question

I signed a contract to invest 1,000 for a concert that I now believe did not take place on May 26' 2012. The listed VP and man of the company I signed the contract with indicated that payment would be guaranteed on 8/3 (3,500 return). I have made several attempts to make contact and have received no responses. What would be my next step in recovering my investment if any? Can I have this person arrested for fraud?



Answer

You have a civil matter unless there is a lot more to the story than you posted. You start the process by hiring a lawyer to see what your chances are, or filing yourself in small claims court.



No comments:

Post a Comment