Monday 5 May 2014

My businessNot sure how to ask this but ,If after a divorce, is there any way to go back and file a law suite on exwife beings that she was...

Question

My business

Not sure how to ask this but ,If after a divorce, is there any way to go back and file a law suite on exwife beings that she was apart of business and I later found documents with fourgery as well as finding my business license suspened along with many other accounts due to non compliance on her part. She also states that she threw all my business records away.she did all my bookkeeping.



Answer

Re: My business

This is a Divorce/Family Law question, not a business law question.

Re-submit under that category.

As an aside, I doubt that you can open a new civil litigation against your wife for these things, contrary to the response posted by another attorney on this board. You have already had a litigation with your ex, the divorce. That is why you will need to speak with your divorce attorney I believe. You may have to try to re-open the divorce action on the grounds of previously undiscovered evidence.

Good luck and best regards.



Answer

Re: My business

You can file a lawsuit for the damages to your business under these circumstances.



No comments:

Post a Comment