Tuesday 20 May 2014

I sent my kids to see my exhusband in Tennesse for vacation, they were suppose to be back yesterday and he now refuses to send them back. I ...

Question

I sent my kids to see my exhusband in Tennesse for vacation, they were suppose to be back yesterday and he now refuses to send them back. I have physical custody...what can I do to get them back?



Answer

File a motion with the court requesting that the judge order the district attorney locate the children and order the father to return them and bring them to court for the next hearing. You will either need to hire an attorney to do this or go down to the courthouse and get a lot of help from the family law facilitator, legal aid, etc. If you are interested in hiring an attorney - please give me a call. (562) 598-7486 www.thebeachlaw.com



No comments:

Post a Comment