Sunday 11 May 2014

I'm executor for my sister's estate who died over 2 years ago.There are 16 beneficiaries. I've sent out the refunding and release bonds for ...

Question

I'm executor for my sister's estate who died over 2 years ago.

There are 16 beneficiaries. I've sent out the refunding and release bonds for all but 2.

My brother died in November. Do I need to send an R&R bond to his executor and have her sign and notarize it? One of the recepients is under 18. His share is to be put in trust. Does that require a R&R and who signs it? My sister lived in NJ Sussex county

I live in NC



Answer

sounds like you need a new jersey lawyer to handle the clean up of this, should not be too hard to do.

why don't you contact me, I will assist.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

btw = wolfpack or tarheel?



Answer

I would suggest that you schedule an appontment with my office to make sure all the proper steps are taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment