Tuesday 31 December 2013

Stipulation to Re-Finance to the TrusteeI need a Nevada form for a chapter 13, stipulation to the trustee for approval to refinance my home...

Question

Stipulation to Re-Finance to the Trustee

I need a Nevada form for a chapter 13, stipulation to the trustee for approval to refinance my home and pay off the BK, I have the loan and now I need to know how to write the stipulation in pro-per and or where can I find the forms for this?



Answer

Re: Stipulation to Re-Finance to the Trustee

You can find the form in legal form books at the law library in your area.



Answer

Re: Stipulation to Re-Finance to the Trustee

I disagree with Mr. Smith, you need to ask your lawyer to do it, if you don't have one, then ask the Chapter 13 Trustee to provide you a form. If that doesn't work, you may hire me to do it for you for a reasonable fee.



No comments:

Post a Comment